Glacier Pool Coolers, LLC warrants all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of retail purchase, with the following exceptions:
- Commercials models on commercial pools will be covered for two years
This warranty is limited to the first retail purchaser, is not transferable, and does not apply to products that have been moved from their original installation sites. The liability of Glacier Pool Coolers, LLC shall not exceed the repair or replacement of defective parts and does not include any costs for labor to remove and reinstall the defective part,transportation to or from the factory, and any other materials required to make the repair.
This warranty does not cover failures or malfunctions resulting from the following:
- Failure to properly install, operate or maintain the product(s) in accordance with our published Installation and Operation Manual provided with the product(s).
- The workmanship of any installer of the product(s)
- Not maintaining a proper chemical balance in your pool water [pH level between 7.2 and 7.8, Total Alkalinity (TA) between 80 and 120 ppm, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) less than 2000
- Abuse, alteration, accident, fire, flood, lightning, rodents, insects, debris, negligence, or acts of God.
- Scaling, freezing, or other conditions causing inadequate water circulation.
- Use of non-factory authorized parts or accessories in conjunction with the product(s).
- Chemical contamination or improper use of sanitizing chemicals.Incorrect wire runs, improper electrical supply, collateral damage caused by improper operation and maintenance.
- Damage or corrosion from,or buildup of salt on fan motors, pumps, or any other moving or non-moving parts resulting from a salt chlorination/generating pool.
- See salt pool disclaimer in Operations Manual.
- Damage from shipping/freighting from manufacturer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This is the only warranty given by Glacier Pool Coolers, LLC. No one is authorized to make any other warranties on Glacier Pool Coolers, LLC's behalf.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. GLACIER POOL COOLERS, LLC.
EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL,INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR BREECH OF ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by state of province.
For prompt warranty consideration, contact your dealer and provide the following information: Proof of purchase, model number,serial number, and date of installation. The installer will contact the factory for instructions regarding the claim. If the dealer is not available, you can find an authorized service provider in your area by visiting www.glacierpoolcoolers.com
or by calling our technical support department at 480.272.7700.
All returned parts must accompany a return authorization number issued by Glacier Pool Coolers, LLC and require inspection prior to a warranty being fulfilled. Glacier Pool Coolers, LLC has the right to replace any warranty claim with a refurbished part. All replacement parts are warranted for the initial one year from date of purchase.