- Designed for use in pools up to 20,000 gallons
- Replacement for CompuPool CPSC16 cell
- 4 titanium blades that produce 1 pound of chlorine
- Cell housing, Union and O-Rings NOT included
CaliMar® CMARCCE20-1Y series salt cell electrodes are for use with CompuPool CPSC16 chlorination systems.
Direct replacement for the CPSC16 electrodes, meaning they are completely compatible with all CompuPool parts and system components. The unit housing, unions and O-rings are not included with the electrodes, and we always recommend adding a new cord when replacing the cell or electrode.
We offer CaliMar® replacement electrodes for CPSC saltwater chlorination systems to give customers an inexpensive yet durable and reliable option for replacing the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) electrode from CompuPool. The CMARCCE20-1Y electrodes also come standard with a 1-year warranty.
The CMARCCE20-1Y electrodes' interchangeability with CPSC16 cells means they are controlled completely by the original CompuPool system power center, yielding a steady supply of chlorine with minimal intervention needed. Periodic cleaning of the cell can also be performed with a simple mixture of water and muriatic acid.
- Entire system fully weather protected
- Water temperature sensor to help make salt level reading more accurate
- Automatic operation plus battery-powered backup timer for consistent schedule
- Automatic detection when water's salt level is too high
- Intuitive touch pad controls for easy setting of desired levels
- No-flow sensor, plus high-salt and low-salt fault lights
- Large alloy heat sink to help dissipate heat and prevent corrosion
- Winter mode to compensate for colder water being chlorinated
- Waterproof connectors make installing replacement cells simple
- Default salt level setting of 3500 parts per million, which can be easily adjusted