The new standard in white LED lighting for your pool
J&J’s PureWhite LED light fixtures offer unmatched brightness and energy efficiency for pool and spa lighting. These polished marine grade stainless steel light fixtures not only look great in the pool and spa, but they are rugged and reliable too, making them the perfect choice for everything from heavy use commercial applications to backyard family pools.
PureWhite LED fixtures utilize high performance, cool white LED’s improving the appearance of pool water by producing brilliant, natural looking light. Whether it’s new construction, remodel or just upgrading the old incandescent light fixture, PureWhite LED fixtures have you covered. They are compatible to most existing Pentair®, Hayward® and Jandy® incandescent light niches and are ETL listed for safety and electrical code compliance. PureWhite LED light fixtures will reduce energy use by up to 90% over incandescent lighting and there are 4 light output models to choose from.
The XI series produces 600W of equivalent light output and uses just 87W.
- Custom Etched Optical Lens Provides Superior Light Diffusion
- Contemporary Housing and Faceplate Styling
- Cool White LEDs Boost Clarity and “Blue Water Look”
- $33 a year to operate
- Uses less energy – up to 90%*
- Lasts up to 50,000 hours – 20x longer life**
- Enhances pool water appearance – looks clearer and cleaner
- Enhances dark finish pools - commercial and residential
- Installs easily – compact fixture depth allows bottom catch visibility from pool deck
*HI Series compared to incandescent lamps
**Compared to incandescent lamps
PureWhite LED Pool Light Fixture Niche Compatibility:
Pentair®: 620004, 78210400, 78210500, 78210600, 78210700, 78232400, 78232500, 79206700
Hayward®: SP0604C, SP0600U, SP0607U, SP0608U
Jandy®: PLNICLRG, SSNICLRG1R, SSNICLRG1S, PLNICVFLRG
Sta-Rite® SwimQuip®: (PSQ Faceplate Version Only)
PureWhite LED Spa Light Fixture Niche Compatibility:
Pentair®: 78244200, 78244300, 78243200, 78243300, 79206600
Hayward®: SP0606C, SP0610U
Jandy®: PLNICSM, SSNICSM1R, SSNICSM1S