- Provides outstanding illumination qualities
- Complete underwater RGB LED light assembly
- Short neck length for easier installation
- Applications - Pool & Spa Lights, Even Glow Lighting
- Color changing or white light
S.R. Smith Lighting allows you to transform your pool into a relaxing retreat or party central with LED lighting. The Treo Series, which includes models for fiberglass, gunite and vinyl liner pools, provides white or color light options. These low voltage lights are ideal for retrofit applications or new installations. Used in conjunction with S.R. Smith control systems, you can customize the look of your pool to fit your mood.
The Treo light provides outstanding illumination qualities, with even light distribution and a wide beam spread, eliminating the end shadow effect common with other pool lights. The new Treo LED light is available with a 50,000 hour lamp life, color change LED array that has six lockable colors and two color change modes. It will color synchronize with the Color Light Streams series of water features making it a great value in the growing family of 12VAC products by S.R.Smith, formerly Fiberstars. This family of high performance, low power consumption lighting products can be wirelessly controlled by the S.R. Smith 12V power centers that include the PT-6000, WIRTRAN, WPC1-XXXX-T and WPC2-XXXX-T.
The Treo LED light is a 12VAC, 5 Watt LED underwater light for gunite, vinyl liner, and fiberglass pools that features outstanding illumination qualities.
- Designed for use with standard thread 1.5" diameter
- Available in lengths of 30', 50', 80', 150'
- 50,000 hour lamp life
- No Earth bonding required
- White or color changing LED models available
- Advanced color functionality with poolLUX Premier: ( 49) color variations and dimming control ( via wireless remote)
- 12V controls : ( 6) colors ( white, blue, green , red, amber, magenta) and (2) light changing shows
- Color memory function
- Four colored trim rings included to match the surface of your pool or spa
- Wide beam spread
- Synchronized operation with S.R.Smith LED lights (2014 and newer)
- Requires a minimum 2.75" of 1.5" diameters straight conduit as measured from back of wall fitting
- 3 year warranty
- ETL listed - Conforms to UL standard 676, certified to CSA C22.2 #89
- No earth bonding required
- Non-leak lens water seal (no polycarbonate materials used for seal)
- Retrofits most existing fiber installations (standard 1.5" wall fittings)
- Unique flexible lens adapts to extreme temperatures