- Designed for residential pools
- Anchors and escutcheons sold separately
Figure 4 handrails are constructed from high-quality stainless steel, with the option of powder-coating or vinyl-coating for an added layer of protection.
- Finish: SealedSteel® Radiant White
- Length: 26"
- Height: 32"
- Tubing: 1.90" OD
- Wall Thickness: .049"
- Bends: 6" Radius
- Recommended Anchors: AS-100B-SS
- Recommended Escutcheons: EP-100F (order separately)
- Sold as pairs, unless otherwise noted
* Minimum rail thickness is .065 for Commercial
** Minimum requirement for salt pools is 316L Marine Grade
Powder coating available in White, Taupe and Rock Gray, SealedSteel available in White, Taupe and Pewter Gray.
SealedSteel® Salt Friendly Vinyl Coated
This unique coating is the number one choice for use in salt chlorinator pools. The Sealed Steel Salt Friendly rails are completely encapsulated in a protective coating that virtually eliminates corrosion, and stays cool to the touch even in extreme temperatures. This high quality upgrade is available on many S.R.Smith ladders and rails. In addition, they have been added the Sealed Steel Salt Friendly protection to many popular rails and ladder styles as stock items.
* Sealed Steel cannot be used in spas and heated pools where the temperature exceeds 100F.
Brand: SR SMITH