Gecko Alliance Pump Division is the leading supplier of pumps to the leisure water industry, serving the portable spa, hot tub and jetted bath industries since 1971. Primarily supplying OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), our products are used by the finest quality manufacturers within the leisure water industries. Our team of experts work closely with each manufacturer to match pump model variations to each design. As a result, the spas and baths equipped with Aqua-Flo by Gecko pumps provide maximum hydro-therapy massage and energy efficiency.
At Gecko, we pride ourselves on our innovative technology, exceptional quality and reliability. Here are a few examples of how we make that happen:
· Aqua-Flo by Gecko's fine-tuned impellers are custom designed by our expert engineers to provide a whisper quiet and soothing hydro-therapy massage.
· We pride ourselves on continuous innovation and customization. Our engineers can modify existing product lines in numerous ways to provide maximum performance and efficiency to match specific requirements.
· Aqua-Flo by Gecko carries a patent on a uniquely designed bath tub pump that warms bath water without the use of a heater. Providing the ultimate in energy efficiency, this thermal pump lowers operating costs by up to 36.9% compared to any other pump/heater combination.
· Aqua-Flo by Gecko's Flo-Master "XP2" Series pumps were the first introduced with the high volumetric volute. This design has been copied many times by competition, yet never matched as we continue to improve and refine each design. Evidenced by introducing enhanced volute designs of the Flo-Master "XP2e" and "XP3" models, these pumps offer even greater flow while reducing energy consumption.
· Gecko Alliance Pump Division never sacrifices quality for cost. We use only the highest quality materials in pump construction.
· As an ISO registered company, Gecko Alliance Pump Division is required to maintain quality systems in accordance with ISO 9001:2000. ISO promotes the improvement and increased effectiveness of our quality management system to enhance customer satisfaction. Through a process-driven approach to continually improve our services, we are better able to meet all customer needs.
· Most Aqua-Flo by Gecko pumps carry either the UL Listed or UL Recognized mark and/or CE seals of approval to ensure the ultimate product safety.
· To provide exceptional quality and reliability, 100% of our pumps are tested to rigorous standards.
· Designed to last in the demanding spa environment, Aqua-Flo by Gecko pumps carry one of the strongest warranties in the industry, but you may never need it.
These are just a few reasons why Gecko Alliance Pump Division is the leading supplier of pumps to the leisure water industry.
When installing or repairing any pump unit, be sure to contact a qualified electrician or certified service technician.
WARNING: RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. BEFORE ANY WORK IS PERFORMED ON THE PUMP UNIT, BE CERTAIN THAT THE SOURCE OF ELECTRICAL POWER IS OFF AT THE MAIN JUNCTION BOX AND DISCONNECTED.
MOTOR WILL NOT START:
1.) Circuit breaker is in the off position or has tripped.
2.) Incorrect or loose wire connections.
3.) Incorrect power supply may be in use.
4.) On/off switch or pneumatic switch is in the “off” mode.
MOTOR OVERHEATING AND CYCLING ON AND OFF:
1.) Incorrect of loose wire connections.
2.) Low voltage supply (frequently caused by undersized wire).
3.) Lack of fresh air supply to motor due to clogged vents.
1.) Air lock in pump housing.
2.) Water may not be pumping freely due to installment of pump at an improper level or the plumbing lines have been incorrectly installed.
3.) Air control valves are closed creating an air lock.
4.) Valves are closed or suction and discharge lines are not clear and obstructed.
5.) Air leaks in the suction line.
6.) All Aqua-Flo pumps are gravity fed not self priming which means the pump needs to be below water level. Even if you put a trap on one of our pumps it still needs to be below water level.
LOW WATER FLOW:
1.) Filter is unclean.
2.) Clogged plumbing lines.
3.) Worn or damaged impeller.
4.) Low voltage supply.
1.) Contaminated or damaged shaft rotary seal.
2.) Compression fittings (union connectors) are misaligned and unsecured.
3.) O-ring(s) on pump cover or fittings are damaged or improperly seated.
1.) Plumbing vibration - due to inadequately supported lines.
2.) Cavitations - due to an obstruction in the suction line or an undersized suction line.
3.) Leak in suction lines of pump.